Job ID: 202279
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
We are currently looking for Production Workers for our glass fabrication facility in Indianapolis, IN. We are located on the Northwest side of Indianapolis off 86th Street near Michigan Road.
- Efficiently load/unload architectural glass and properly sort to racks.
- Read and attach appropriate labels to products and packages
- Quality inspection of product and log results
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- The "team concept" instituted for production workers requires each worker to perform different functions on a rotating basis
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Previous experience in warehouse, manufacturing, or production, required
- Must be physically capable of routinely lifting up to 75 lbs., required
- Regular and predictable attendance, including overtime, required
- Safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures
Schedule*: 1st Shift – Monday-Friday ♦ 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
2nd Shift – Monday-Friday ♦ 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm $2.00/hour shift premium
Pay increase at 6 months & 1 year (based on performance and attendance)
Full time, permanent positions
*These positions may have mandatory daily (10-hour shifts) or Saturday overtime
We are looking for hard workers who want to grow and develop with us!
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted after acceptance of job offer
All applicants are required to prove that they are authorized to work in the U.S.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope as a potential employer. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration, and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.