Job ID: 234539
Lawn & Garden, a CRH company, a division within Oldcastle APG, is one of the largest manufacturers of bagged and bulk decorative mulch, soil, stone, and limestone products in the nation with over 40 production facilities. We take pride in serving a diverse group of customers including independent garden centers, mass retailers, landscapers, contractors, and homeowners.
As an Oldcastle Production Laborer you will provide general labor support in a covered and uncovered manufacturing environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Stack product as it comes off the production line
- Clean machinery, maintain the surrounding area, keeping area free of debris
- Use security gear at all times and follows all safety regulations
- Work closely with the lead operator to prepare for shift production and become knowledgeable of the machinery you operate
- Transport trash and debris away from production areas
- All other duties assigned
Requirements / Education / Experience
- Physical requirements include lifting 60lbs repetitively, bending, and standing for long periods of time
- Must be able to follow workplace safety procedures, including machinery lock out, tag out and use of personal protective equipment
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Able to perform job tasks in sometimes dusty, hot and/or cold working conditions
- Ability to think independently while successfully functioning in a team environment, with a proven track record of contributing toward team goals
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Lawn & Garden, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.