Entry Level Production Worker
Do you love working with your hands? Do you have a strong work ethic?
Imagine this: every day you help manufacture products that impact lives. You work for a GROWING Fortune 100 company in the Park 100 area of Indianapolis, Indiana. Every week, you receive a paycheck that reflects your commitment to doing quality work. This job is with a stable company that offers long erm temporary work with possible direct hire opportunities.
We want you on our team! You will play a key role with your attention to detail, desire to produce quality work and your commitment to safety.
What is in it for you?
* Great work environment
* A company that cares about your safety
* Ability to learn new skills
* Career Growth
* Competitive wages
* Work/home life balance
* Unlimited Referral Bonus Program
* Free College Tuition
What you bring?
* Professional attitude and good communication skills.
* Heart, drive, and determination to succeed
* Proven attendance record
* Manufacturing, production, or distribution, experience preferred not required
* Ability to stand on feet for 8 to 12-hour shifts
* Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
* High School Diploma or Ged
If you are ready to move on to the next step in your career path 'apply' now.
If you have additional questions, please call or text 317-887-0933.
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family.