Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a Programmer Analyst for a contract position in Indianapolis, IN. Opportunity will be one year with a strong chance for a long-term extension.
- Seeks Senior Developer, to provide development, maintenance and support services for applications on Microsoft platform
- Strong experience in working with desktop and web applications
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to ensure hardware and software are aligned to deliver business requirements
- Experience in implementing common architecture / design patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Passionate about user experiences and user success
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Rich experience in designing, developing and implementing SQL database
- Able to create technical specification documents and unit testing plans
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field and 8-10 years of experience supporting business solution software on Microsoft platforms.
- 8+ years of working experience in all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation and source management.
- Strong background in object oriented development techniques
- Experience with web services and service oriented architecture
- 3-5 years of experience with Microsoft Visio
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL technologies
- Working experience on Azure / AWS cloud, C++ and Microsoft Power BI and SSRS
- Experience working in agile teams
- Able to work in a team environment
- Experience with finance - Cards domain is preferred
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to receive your application!
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987, we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!