Lasko Products is currently seeing a Project Engineer/Consumer Products for our West Chester, PA Location.
Flexible work from home schedule!
Relocation is available!
Lasko Products, one of the nation’s leading producers of home comfort products, has an immediate opening for a Project Engineer. This is a career opportunity in a high performance department. The focus is on supporting product design, testing, evaluation, and Project Management.
If you are ready for the next step in your career, with a company that has the growth potential, resources and training to help you obtain your goals. If you have a strong Mechanical and Electrical aptitude with project management skills such as tracking tasks, and projects plans while managing delivery dates, along with good written and verbal communication skills.
We want to talk to you!
As a Project Engineer you will:
- Be responsible for handling precision measuring equipment, maintaining all long term product testing and log results, and other Engineering duties as assigned
- Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management
- Project management
- Work on multiple projects at one time
- Determine product specifications by studying product design and translating consumer requirements into product requirements
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests
- Work with cross functional team to define the project schedule
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems
- Control project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions
- Clear communication of project status as well as product requirements to both the internal Lasko team as well as the selected suppliers
- This includes regular communication with the Lasko Far East team members
- Work with Smart Sheets and Excel