· Major responsibilities is to over sight all COVID 19 systems, new initiatives and all task fall under COVID 19 IT portfolio of ELC grant initiatives
· Perform project planning including scopes and schedule, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
· Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with program areas as well as other stakeholders
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of projects with applicable regulations
· Delegate project tasks based on staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
· Meet with program areas and other stakeholders to clarify specific requirements of each project
· Develop and manage a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress and risks
· Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs using appropriate verification techniques
· Strong knowledge of policies, standards, procedures, and techniques used for application development
· Prepare reports for management regarding status of project and escalate issues to management as needed
· The ideal candidate will have an engaging personality with the ability to communicate and engage all levels of the business unit, as well as, proven expertise in the rollout of applications utilizing the latest technologies.
· Candidate should be self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision, while participating in all phases of the project lifecycle. Individual in this role will encourage the use of best practices, shield project teams from diversions and distractions while encouraging transparency, inspection, and adaptation.
· Position is responsible for the coordination of multiple, concurrent technology projects while coordinating efforts with personnel from the various technology and business functions (i.e. Quality Assurance, Development, Business Analysis, Risk Management, Infrastructure, etc.).
· Track project performance to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
· Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
· Lead and manage successful delivery of Dynamics 365 CRM projects
· Develop and deliver project activities including scheduling, resourcing, backlog management, and proposal development
· Organize and facilitate steering committee meetings, project planning meetings, and recurring team meetings
· Lead and ensure the delivery team is practicing the ISDH software implementation methodology including continuous improvement activities
· Manage issues and escalations on projects
· Perform other related duties as assigned.