BCForward is currently seeking highly Project Manager/Specialist for our client based in Indianapolis, IN.
- Position:Project Manager/Specialist
- Location:Indianapolis, IN
- Anticipated start date:06/29/2020
- 6 month contract, likely to be extended.
- Major responsibilities is to over sight all COVID 19 systems, new initiatives and all task fall under COVID 19 IT portfolio of ELC grant initiatives
- Perform project planning including scopes and schedule, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with program areas as well as other stakeholders
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of projects with applicable regulations
- Delegate project tasks based on staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Meet with program areas and other stakeholders to clarify specific requirements of each project
- Develop and manage a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress and risks
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Strong knowledge of policies, standards, procedures, and techniques used for application development
- Prepare reports for management regarding status of project and escalate issues to management as needed
- The ideal candidate will have an engaging personality with the ability to communicate and engage all levels of the business unit, as well as, proven expertise in the rollout of applications utilizing the latest technologies.
- Candidate should be self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision, while participating in all phases of the project lifecycle. Individual in this role will encourage the use of best practices, shield project teams from diversions and distractions while encouraging transparency, inspection, and adaptation.
- Position is responsible for the coordination of multiple, concurrent technology projects while coordinating efforts with personnel from the various technology and business functions (i.e. Quality Assurance, Development, Business Analysis, Risk Management, Infrastructure, etc.).
- Track project performance to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Lead and manage successful delivery of Dynamics 365 CRM projects
- Develop and deliver project activities including scheduling, resourcing, backlog management, and proposal development
- Organize and facilitate steering committee meetings, project planning meetings, and recurring team meetings
- Lead and ensure the delivery team is practicing the ISDH software implementation methodology including continuous improvement activities
- Manage issues and escalations on projects
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, health information or related field.
- 15+ years of direct work experience in a project management capacity including all aspects of process development and project lifecycle execution.
- 10+ years of experience in Health Information Technology Projects is preferred.
- Ability to write RFPs and evaluate bids
- Experience gathering feature requirements, writing functionality requirements, and managing sprints, backlogs, release schedules
- Extensive knowledge of application development software and testing practices
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified preferred and knowledge of PMI best practices
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies.
- Experience in Healthcare industries preferred.
- Experience with MS dynamics CRM projects is preferred but not required.
- Experience with Laboratory projects is preferred but not required.
- Proven ability to effectively manage time and balance priorities across simultaneous assignments
- Proven experience in managing large-scale projects from initiation to closure with internal and external cross functional teams
- Ability to lead, encourage and influence others to perform.
- Ability to supervise and manage diverse human resources.
- Ability to work primarily independently and concurrently manage multiple projects
- Ability to communicate effectively in both spoken and written English
- Ability to work collaboratively for the best interests of the business and the team
- Proactive with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong drive to deliver tangible value even when faced with ambiguity.
- Strong belief in continuous improvement and team empowerment.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and follow up communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, JIRA, Microsoft project, Microsoft Server, SharePoint, Teams DevOps & Visio.
- Data visualization / Executive Dashboard development
- Solid interpersonal skills, and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within and outside ISDH
BCForward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCForward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCForward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCForward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCForward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCForward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 108292 when responding to this ad.