Senior Tax Accountant - Indy Public Accounting Firm
CPA or CPA eligible required
The local CPA firm seeking a tax senior offers wonderful work-life-balance; the firm promotes a very healthy culture. Typical annual billable hours for the tax senior is 1100 - 1400 hours!
As a Senior Tax Accountant in public accounting, you will be involved in all aspects of corporate tax, including federal and state research. You will perform tax reconciliations and be responsible for tax provision preparation and planning as well as various other special projects. Other responsibilities include:
- Preparing various kinds of tax returns involving complex issues including S-corporations, C-corporations, partnerships and individuals
- Preparing projections and other planning strategies
- Assisting with IRS/state tax audits
- Supporting training of staff accountants and assisting managers in development of staff to provide a high level of capability and competence
- Researching increasingly complex issues
You know taxes; we know hiring managers. Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco advocate for you! Right now, our client is seeking a Senior Tax Accountant. At Vaco, we connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.