Ref ID: 01400-0011574963
Classification: Quality Assurance Tester
Compensation: $80000.00 to $95000.00 yearly
A startup client of ours in Carmel IN, is currently seeking to hire an full time Quality Assurance Tester and Project Manager. The Quality Assurance Tester and Project Manager will focus on manual testing, creating test plans, track test cases in TestRail for all web based software, and work with end users and the development teams to spec out new features. The Quality Assurance Tester and Project Manager will also help gather requirements for testing and plan, execute, and deliver on sprint timelines with the development teams. The Quality Assurance Tester and Project Manager will be hired on a full time/direct hire basis and work Monday-Friday, 8-4:30PM. This role is currently working remotely today, but will be a hybrid in office and remote role in the future.
What you do every day as the Quality Assurance Tester and Project Manager:
- Test all web based features and software manually
- Analyze requirements into test cases and create tests within TestRail.
- Work with development teams to plan release schedules for application features
- Participate in regression testing, user acceptance testing, and load testing to ensure goals are met and quality delivered
- Log issues discovered in testing with steps to reproduce and failed criteria
- Help to identify documentation for critical application flows for test automation