Forestar Group Inc. is a residential lot development company and a majority-owned subsidiary of D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder by volume in the United States since 2002.
Forestar Group is currently looking for a Real Estate Analyst. The right candidate will work alongside acquisitions, development and investment managers to assist with due diligence, forecasting and benchmarking of potential and existing development projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Perform due diligence and underwriting of prospective acquisitions and developments
• Provide support for the acquisition, financing, development and disposition process
• Prepare financial modeling to support and guide both acquisition and asset management decisions
• Prepare presentation materials on new and existing investments for internal and external uses
• Analyze and monitor the financial performance of properties including financial modeling, benchmarking to budget, and collaborating with management in executing business plans
• Assist with analysis of the overall market and monitor industry trends
• Ability to travel overnight
• Administer and manage databases
• Assist with providing conceptual plans for subdividing and parceling assets