Job # : 153738
Title : Receiving Associate II
Location : Whitestown, IN
Salary Range : up to $17.00/hr.
Position : Supply and Receiving
Diverse Staffing is now accepting Receiving Clerk for Guard Shack applicants for immediate hire. This is a Temp-to-hire position. In this job, you will work for our client at a facility in Whitestown, Indiana. This position pays up to $17.00/hr. and is a 2nd shift position. You will report to work between 4:00 pm and 12:00 am Monday - Friday plus overtime Saturday.
Our client for this position is a BRAND NEW, UP AND COMING facility! We are looking for hungry employees who want to join a company with a great opportunity for growth and advancements. This client will service one of the top 10 companies in the US returns department for the Mid-West region.
A Receiving Clerk (Guard Shack) for our team on this assignment will be asked to perform all tasks involved with receiving in materials and ensuring product is safely moved into the warehouse.
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working in this position:
- Facilitate and record unloading merchandise and/or product that is inbound
- Facilitate loading merchandise and/or product that is being outbound.
- Consolidate partial pallets into full pallets for location/inventory consolidation.
- Record inbound product through data entry and reports
- Provide customer service with deliveries
At Diverse Staffing, our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it!
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at: Indianapolis Recruiting Center Address: 7176 Waldemar Dr Indianapolis, IN 46268 Phone 317-803-2910 [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Job Order ID: 153738
- Must successfully lift up to 50 lbs.
- Attention to detail
- Good safety record required
- Good attendance record
- Reliable transportation to arrive at work on time
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Previous receiving clerk and warehouse experience
- Adept Microsoft Product Skills (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.)
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for an entire shift
- Grasp, grip, reach, pull, push, bend, squat, kneel or balance
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. Diverse Staffing is committed to providing jobs for veterans transitioning to civilian life. IND1
Job Type : Temp to Hire
Post Date : 07/24/2020