What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
- A connector who lives to bring out the very best in people
- Able to excel at solving problems in a team environment
- A self-motivated, multi-tasker, who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Honest, positive, and reliable – the one that all of your friends count on
Our?Receptionists see customer service and compliance as their top priority, present a poised and professional demeanor that is friendly and approachable, and have solution-based problem solving skills that make the our guests and visitors feel welcome.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the office’s first point of contact for visitors and guests. Answers all incoming calls and directs to the appropriate person or department.
- Perform day to day administrative duties and function as a team player in our office to assist others in their roles.
- Maintain staff and client calendars using a variety of technology, including: Microsoft Outlook, healthcare administrative tools, and some proprietary tools.
Education: High School Diploma/GED required
Strong customer service skills; previous customer service or receptionist experience preferred.
Comfort working in a fast-paced environment, adapting quickly to new priorities.
Excellent communication & interpersonal ability
Proficient in common office equipment, including: multi-phone systems, Windows PCs with Microsoft Office Suite, Copy/Fax machines, etc.
Desire to learn new skills and build a career in healthcare administration.
- Job City: Greenwood
- Job State: IN
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Compensation Type: Hourly