CoWorx, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated operations professional to join our growing team as a Recruiter. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
The Recruiter will be responsible for delivering branch performance through high quality service to clients and employees. The Recruiter will be accountable for ensuring the availability of qualified field talent through recruiting and skill matching.
- Conduct recruiting activities to maintain an available database of qualified field talent
- Ensure all pre-hire requirements (drug screen, background checks, etc.) are met
- Guarantee information in assignment/client database is up to date and accurate
- Assist Operations Manager in the management of assigned budgets (advertising, recruitment and incentives)
- Conduct the on-boarding process for field talent (interviewing, entering applications into database, reference checking and documentation)
- Provide management with daily reports (QC calls, arrival calls, extensions, closes, etc.)
- Actively participate in the branch unemployment process, including assignment offers, work refusals, unemployment audits, phone hearings, etc.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of all safety and workers compensation programs, policies, and risk trends