We are improving the lives we touch. We need passionate, talented people working together who share our desire to provide the best quality care to our patients and lead the fight against the opioid epidemic. We are prepared to treat the entire disease, not just a piece of it.
The Acadia Comprehensive Treatment Center Region 11 operates 7 outpatient addiction recovery centers across a footprint of Indiana and Kentucky. Our operation team provides daily oversight and management of an outpatient facility for patients seeking recovery from Opioid Use Disorder. Our mission is to provide full-circle care that includes a blend of therapies and the use of safe and effective medications. Our team is the front line of our fight against the opiate epidemic.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Eligible for 2020 Region Director Bonus Plan
- Opportunity for growth that is second to none in the industry
Your Job as a Regional Director:
The Regional Director has day-to-day responsibility for the management and operation of their clinics. The Regional Director is ultimately responsible for the daily administration and supervision of the assigned regional program clinics. This includes fostering the compliance with clinical and regulatory standards, successful business performance and the direct supervision of the clinic directors and clinic operations staff.
The Regional Director position is remote and must be willing to travel.
Your Responsibilities as a Regional Director:
- Responsible for overall regional performance and quality outcomes management, including client satisfaction with clinic and clinic services.
- Achieve regional financial results to meet operations budget.
- Responsible for payer and referral source satisfaction within the region.
- Responsible for physical plant improvements and appearance of the region supervised.
- Directs clinic directors in organization development and training of clinic staff.
- Adheres to company standards of conduct as delineated in the CTC Corporate Statement of Ethics.
- Complies with Opioid Treatment Program Division operating policies and procedures.
- Reviews clinic and Opioid Treatment Division Policies and Procedures Manual(s) on an annual basis making recommendations for revision.
- Responsible for implementation and management of Corporate HR system in the clinics supervised.
- Provides supervision to clinic department heads and other personnel as needed.
- Responsible for public relations and marketing efforts related to clinic operation.
- Maintains compliance with national accreditation, governmental regulations and maintains the clinic's operating licenses.
Your Skills and Qualifications as a Regional Director:
- Bachelor's degree in behavioral healthcare, business or related field or equivalent work experience required. Master's degree preferred.
- Three years of full time professional experience in a recognized addiction treatment program, one of which was at the supervisory or administrative level, preferred.
- Direct clinical experience working with narcotic addicted patients with demonstrated knowledge and understanding of narcotic agonist treatment, preferred.