We are improving the lives we touch. We need passionate, talented people working together who share our desire to provide the best quality care to our patients and lead the fight against the opioid epidemic. We are prepared to treat the entire disease, not just a piece of it.
Acadia's Comprehensive Treatment Centers Group operates outpatient addiction recovery centers for patients in treatment for opioid use disorder. Acadia Comprehensive Treatment Centers is the leading provider of medication assisted treatment in the nation, servicing over 60,000 patients per day. Our mission is to provide full-circle care that includes a blend of therapies and the use of safe and effective medications. Our team is the front line of our fight against the opiate epidemic.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Eligible for 2020 Vice President Bonus Plan
- Opportunity for growth that is second to none in the industry
Your Job as a Regional Vice President:
The Regional Vice President (RVP) will play a critical role in helping CTC Group achieve its vision, both clinical and financial, to provide high quality programs regionally. The RVP will be responsible for a variety of significant activities including internal operations, oversight of territory/geographic region, regional finance and census, site expansion, and program evaluation services. The RVP will be instrumental in ensuring consistent and effective internal processes and communications in order to lead CTC Group programs and position the organization for continued success.
Candidates must be able to travel up to 80% and live within 45 minutes of an international airport.
Your Responsibilities as a Regional Vice President:
- Oversee the regional CTC operations and day-to-day leadership of Regional Directors (RD) and DEA Nurses to provide them with management guidance, strategies for regional growth, and operational assistance.
- Assists in the hiring of new Regional support staff; conduct yearly performance evaluations of RD's, and implement the appropriate professional development tools and training to maximize operational effectiveness and to ensure the achievement of employee goals and performance benchmarks.
- Coordinates and directs expansion strategies including hiring, training, and lead the new regional identification process and site development start-up efforts; help build strategic partnerships in existing and new regions.
- Supports the senior leadership team, RD's, and staff to make consistent and progressive steps toward organizational and programmatic consistency and sustainability; effectively communicate work plans and priorities derived from the organization's strategic plan by partnering with senior leaders to follow through with coordinated accountabilities, objectives, and associated budgets.
- Enhances organizational excellence by establishing operational benchmarks, timelines, and resources needed to achieve strategic goals, proactively recommending and driving improvements as necessary; set standards for accountability and measurements of success.
- Demonstrates solid financial literacy, knows how to manage a budget and understands the levers that make the biggest impact.
- Understands and possesses the ability to interpret and impact forecasted census revenue, contribution margins, collections and expense projections.
- Makes sound decisions based on fact-finding, logic and judgment.
- Integrates appropriate financial data with other performance drivers to identify key issues, make decisions and achieve objectives. Uses internal financial and external industry data to drive results.
- Prioritizes, plans and manages resources well.
- Builds relationships with referral sources and in the local community.
- Converts admissions for PP w/out extending significant discounts.
- Cultivates new referral sources and renews activity with others that had become dormant.
- Speaks and writes clearly. Has the ability to deliver information in a concise and direct manner, regardless of the nature of the subject matter; compelling messages, memorable analogies and stories, correct grammar.
- Articulates the goals, objectives and decisions in logical and understandable formats; lets people know where they stand
Your Skills and Qualifications as a Regional Vice President
- Bachelor's degree required, graduate degree preferred; at least 10 years of professional experience in a general management role, ideally in a rapidly evolving institution
- Must be able to travel up to 80% with proximity to international airport for traveling purposes
- Highly organized and ability to wear multiple hats in an ambiguous, fast-moving environment; a driving force who manages toward clarity and solutions
- A successful track record in setting priorities, shaping processes, guiding investment in people and systems, and developing an infrastructure that creates a stronger and more efficient organization
- Thorough understanding of project management; able to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines and goals
- A consummate team player with a flexible and creative approach
- Excellent communication and coalition building skills with an ability to balance, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders; high level of knowledge and understanding, especially as it relates to program replication, connecting programs to funding, creatively generating other resources, and building strategic partnerships