At Company, we deliver on promises when customers need us most. We believe the best way to serve our customers is to know that every individual, employee, family and business we work with has unique personal and financial goals. We keep our promises, so we can help them achieve their goals and realize their definition of financial success.
The Regional Vice President of Sales and Services leads all field distribution activities for an assigned region for the Employee Benefits Division. The role is accountable for communicating all sales and service strategies, goals, vision, value proposition, initiatives and results. Primary responsibilities are to develop a strong working relationship with each functional area to advance the organization’s capabilities and capacity models relative to our growth and profit objectives.
- Align, support and communicate enterprise and divisional objectives, priorities and projects
- Be a strategic influence in the growth and development of our organization through thought leadership, urgency in responsiveness, urgency of appropriate action
- Communicate and mentor for consistency of mission throughout sales and service organization that aligns with the strategic plan and tactical objectives
- Promote and communicate the importance to understanding and acting in concert with our Value Proposition.
- Build mutual trust and foster collaboration among all leaders.
- Align and drive specific behaviors to Regional Group Offices
- Work with counterparts in other distribution divisions to drive cross collaboration among lines of business.
- Establish business plan that is represented through the RGO Territory Model Planning Tool to drive near and long term objectives.
- Support strategic growth objectives through the recruitment of talent that supports our business attributes to success.
- Drive persistency and maximize the inforce book of business in all assigned RGO markets to meet or exceed overall divisional objectives.
- Create a collaborative culture within RGO to maximize local relationship strategy.
- Performance Management and Manager Development
Required Education and/or Certifications
- B.A./B.S. degree
Recommended Education and/or Certifications
- Continued education with Employee Benefit Insurance associations and organizations
Required Work Experience
- Minimum of 10 years of EB industry experience
- Successful experience in both 1) sales management of a minimum of 10 professionals and 2) voluntary product sales and marketing is highly desired.
- Or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background