Registered Nurse FLU/COVID-19 Testing Needed
Registered Nurse will conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID-19 such as:
• Patient registration in EPIC EMR
• Insurance verification
• Point of care test specimen collection/processing
• Notify patient of results
• Educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results
• Maintain infection control and lab processing requirements.
Testing will be done both inside and outside the clinic setting.
Required PPE will be available.
Registered Nurse must work 30-35 hours (If willing to float to nearby clinics you can get up to 40 hours), working 3-4 days per week (10 hour shifts during weekday, 7-8 hour shifts on weekends). Must be available to work every other weekend.