Diverse Staffing is now accepting Regulatory Associate (5-7 years) applicants for immediate hire. This is an 18-month contract position. In this job, you will work for our client located in Indianapolis, IN. This position pays up to $40.00/hr. and is a day shift position. You will report to work between 8:00am – 5:00pm.
Diverse Staffing is seeking a Regulatory Associate (5-7 years) for an assignment with Eli Lilly, located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The Regulatory Associate for our team in this position is accountable for the operational and technical registration management processes that support the expedited delivery of safe and effective products to patients.
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working in this position:
- Provide Regulatory & Drug Development Expertise
- Lead the registration management process
- Ensure Compliance with applicable regulations and internal quality systems
- Deliver development portfolio across all modules of the CTD
- Lead the Planning and Execution for Electronic Submission
- Manage routine compliance submissions and processes for molecules with the area of assigned responsibility
- Partner with Regulatory Coordinator/Scientist to drive the execution of product deletion, divestiture process, and product withdrawal process.
At Diverse Staffing, our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it!
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
Indianapolis Recruiting Center
Address: 7108 Waldemar Drive, Suite 7176
Indianapolis, IN. 46268
Phone: (317) 803-2910
Job ID: 158178