Diverse Staffing is now accepting Regulatory/Compliance Associate (0-3 years) applicants for immediate hire. This is an 18-month contract position. In this job, you will work for our client located in Indianapolis, IN . This position pays up to $25.00/hr. and shift is Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm.
Diverse Staffing is seeking a Regulatory Associate for an assignment with Eli Lilly , located in Indianapolis, Indiana. This position is open to remote work at this time.
The Regulatory Associate for our team on this position is accountable for creating and maintaining US regulatory registrations.
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working in this position:
- Create global registrations
- Provide maintenance support as needed for major markets
- Optimize business processes
- Manage submissions for assigned molecules
- Expedite the registration and lifecycle maintenance of products
- Ensure Compliance with applicable regulations and internal quality systems
- Build eCTD expertise
- Lead the Planning and Execution for Electronic Submission
- Manage routine compliance submissions and processes for molecules with the area of assigned responsibility
- Partner with Regulatory Coordinator/Scientist to drive the execution of product deletion, divestiture process, and product withdrawal process.
At Diverse Staffing , our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it!
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
Job ID: 160003