Change Management Program/Project Manager - IT
Pay: Up to $46/hour, depending on experience
1 year contract
Our global IT client is in need of a Change Management Program/Project Manager for a 1 year contract (100% remote).
- Apply accepted project management and change management principles to ensure an orchestrated end-to-end change experience/journey for leaders and team members.
- Provide project management change management support for multiple project teams, which could include any of the following/newly identified initiatives to drive our as-a-Service transformation:
- Drive/expand the innovation fabric within company culture (make it part of DNA)
- Technical community engagement & Software culture renovation
- Critical learning paths/resources to accelerate learning agility
- Amplifying the organization’s cultural behaviors to support the transformation
- Provide project management support for multiple, concurrent change management projects/initiatives supporting our as-a-Service transformation
- Schedule and facilitate project team meetings.
- Prepare meeting materials using a variety of tools, such as PowerPoint and Excel.
- Provide recommendations regarding project expectations, approach, roadmaps, work plans,
deliverables and goals.
- Utilize project management tool to monitor progress of assigned projects, track timelines,
milestones, deadlines, noting any obstacles / potential delays to project timelines, issues, risks or actions; provide corrective action recommendations for review and approval.
- Implement change strategies by developing and delivering content, including emails, presentations, manager toolkits, video scripts, and other change tactics
- Integrate change management and project management plans to enable coordination of efforts and success of change management activities.
- Identify potential dependencies, risks and impacts for team members across project/org and capture in Change Impact Assessment (CIA) Worksheet.
- Required Skills:
• Ability to collaborate with teams, lead and/or support projects in an agile environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated change management background
• Demonstrated strong PM skills
• Self-motivated; takes direction but requires little
• Strong PPT skills, E&O (excess & obsolete) mitigation and others.