- Progressive Compensation Package and Bonus Opportunity.
- Paid Training to prepare you for success.
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development.
- Medical and Dental Insurance.
- 401 K with Company Match.
- Paid Time Off Associate Discounts and free meals when you work.
- Opportunities for growth into Management positions.
Service and Kitchen Team Qualifications
Education and Experience:
- Some high school
- Prefer some Operations experience
- Â Local/municipal requirements, such as Food Handler certification, acquired at applicantâs own expense
Panda Express is part of Panda Restaurant Group, the world leader in Asian dining experiences that also includes Panda Inn and Hibachi-San. At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." Guided by this mission, we are a family dedicated to creating an organization that inspires better lives for our people and our communities in which we serve. Whether through sharing good food with guests or providing opportunities for professional and personal growth with associates, all are embraced in our genuine family environment that is uniquely Panda.
Panda was founded in 1983 in Glendale, California Panda Express is the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. As Americaâs favorite Chinese restaurant, Panda Express has close to 2,000 locations globally and continues to grow over 100 restaurants annually.