Aston Carter is seeking a highly skilled individual who is looking for a long-term opportunity with a large corporation!
- Performs regular revenue recognition, billing, and period end closing responsibilities. This includes journal entries, G/L account reconciliations, variance analysis and reporting, month end billing and invoice generation process, including electronic invoicing to vendor systems.
- Prepares monthly financial reports, billing reconciliations, and other financial schedules or analyses as assigned.
- Analyzes budget vs. actual performance data; assists with interpretation and analysis of reports.
- Develop successful and efficient solutions to client requests for non-standard service offerings, ensuring compliance with company objectives and financial policies, while delivering superior client service.
- Assists with the development and implementation of financial policies, global processes, documentation, and internal controls.
- Assists with the coordination of work requirements for all external, internal, and special audits (including quarterly SOX audits).
- Supports operational requests for analysis and inquiries related to billing activity and collections efforts. Responds in a timely, complete and accurate fashion to requests for information and analysis.
- Proposes enhancements of existing reporting tools and systems (such as key performance indicators, optimization of financial data flow, interfacing of various IT systems etc.).
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Master's Degree or CPA preferred
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
- 3-5 Years of Auditing Experience
- 3-5 Years of Experience working for the Big4
- ERP Software Proficiency
If you are interested please apply!
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.