Myers and Stauffer LC is a certified public accounting and health care reimbursement consulting firm, specializing in audit, accounting, data management and consulting services to government-sponsored health care programs (primarily state Medicaid agencies, and the federal Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services). We have 40+ years of experience assisting our government clients with complex health care reimbursement and provider compliance issues, operate 19 offices and have over 800 associates nationwide.
At Myers and Stauffer you will have a career that is rewarding on every level of the organization. We are committed to providing our employees with:
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Educational opportunities leading to certifications
- A diverse, dynamic, and challenging work environment
- Strong leadership, communication, and feedback
- A well-balanced lifestyle that includes personal and family time in addition to professional and networking opportunities
- Creative and innovative solutions to challenges facing our government clients
The RN Healthcare Manager is a leadership position within our Nursing Facility Engagement Team. Primary responsibilities include assisting in managing and growing our business line of clinical reviews of medical records for long term care facilities, provide oversight of multi-state clinical review projects, consult with clients relating to health policy and program oversight, and prepare and present training workshops and conferences to small and large audiences.
- Work with internal leadership on the strategic vision, design and development of the clinical review practice area
- Work closely with clients on medical record review program design, development, implementation and ongoing maintenance
- Perform oversight of on-site field reviews of Medicaid providers to evaluate and assess clinical documentation.
- Prepare training materials and be comfortable and confident presenting before small and large (100+) groups of internal and external conference attendees on topics such as Minimum Data Set (MDS), case mix, quality measures, and other long term care industry topics
- Successfully and collaboratively interact with state agency clients and long term care industry representatives as a clinical long term care subject matter expert
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or related field preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 6 years of long term care or related experience required
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience required
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) strongly preferred
- Previous experience preferred as a nursing facility Director of Nursing (DON)
- Knowledge of Medicaid reimbursement and coverage policies desired
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs (25-35% of time)
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans. An E-Verify Employer. Drug-free workplace.