At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Sales and Service Administrator within PNC's Wealth Management organization, you will be based in Indianapolis, IN.
The Sales & Support Administrator (SSA) is the trusted partner to the Wealth Management Leadership and Advisor teams. Partners with the WM advisor team to proactively manage their assigned book of business. This enables advisor capacity to work more closely with clients by providing essential office and administrative support, which will help our clients achieve and maintain financial success.
The Sales & Support Administrator fulfills responsibilities across all PNC wealth disciplines and reports to the Sales/Market Leader.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, handling:
• Cross-discipline Sales Support
• New Client Onboarding
• Administrative Support
• Client Event Management
- Provides sales, service and execution support for new and ongoing client relationships. May serve as a customer solutions resource.
- Gathers required documentation. Prepares, reviews and verifies documents and relevant information for accuracy. Performs common processing and ensures compliance with standard regulations and processes. May administer complex implementation plans and related client interactions.
- Acts as a point of contact for clients, client teams or service partners and may act as an escalation point for complex client implementation and servicing issues.
- Initiates, updates and verifies client, account, or transaction details in relevant systems/applications. Provides reports as needed.
- Serves as a peer resource and may perform general administrative support.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail – Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Customer Support Policies, Standards and Procedures – Knowledge of the organization's customer support policies, standards and procedures and ability to guide customers on all company interactions.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Flexibility and Adaptability – Knowledge of successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment; ability to adapt as needed.
Managing Multiple Priorities – Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Problem Management Process – Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.
Products and Services – Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Sales Support and Administration – Knowledge of sales tasks, tools and procedures and the ability to support an organization's sales plan and process.
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 4+ years of related business or functional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.