Diverse Staffing is now accepting Scientific Communications Assistant (3-5 years) applicants for immediate hire. This is an 18-month contract position. In this job, you will work for our client located in Indianapolis, IN. This position pays up to $20.00/hr.
Diverse Staffing is seeking a Scientific Communications Assistant for an assignment with Eli Lilly, located in Indianapolis, IN.
The Scientific Communications Assistant for our team will provide editorial support to the Scientific Communications function by contributing to the development of a range of regulatory clinical trial documents and peer reviewed publications. Edits, formats and coordinates document completion, as well as the submission process for external scientific publications (including and not limited to, abstracts, posters, manuscripts, and presentations) and regulatory documents (including, but not limited to, protocols and clinical study reports). Maintain publication and regulatory databases. Perform document project management by serving as a point of contact for key document contributors and/or external vendors. Document preparation. Edit, proofread, and format a range of clinical trial documents and publications in accordance with relevant style guidelines.
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working in this position:
- Plan submission workload
- Coordinate and communicate with Regulatory Associates to plan compliance and strategic submissions.
- Manage submissions for assigned molecules
- Partner with contributing areas (e.g., GMC, Data Services, Regulatory Scientists, NIS, RACMC, etc.) to retrieve, publish, and submit Modules 1,2, and/or 5 reports/documents and combine files into electronic submissions (eCTD) according to the master table of contents for the dossier.
- Submit and archive submitted registrations, incoming correspondence, and ROCs assuring all metadata fields are complete in eFiles.
- Ensure compliance with FDA/Regulatory Agencies regulations and Lilly policies and procedures. § Ensure quality assurance of submission documents and materials.
At Diverse Staffing, our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it!
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
Indianapolis Recruiting Center
Address: 7108 Waldemar Drive, Suite 7176
Indianapolis, IN. 46268
Phone: (317) 803-2910
Job ID: 158179