Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highlymotivatedSecurityAnalyst to join our Aerospace team in Indianapolis, IN to support our government clients.The successful applicant will work closely with our clients to provide technical support in information security response, security monitoring, and supports audit/compliance activities.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skill set, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS' capabilities to serve our clients.
As aSecurityAnalyst, you will:
- Work as part of a team of Information Security professionals supporting a global enterprise.
- Perform daily operational 'eyes on glass' real-time monitoring and analysis of security events from multiple sources including but not limited to events from Security Information Event Monitoring tools, network, and host-based intrusion detection systems, firewall logs, and system.
- Communicate and escalates issues and incidents as required by process or management.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of Security Event Analysis and Incident Management processes and procedures.
- Create incident response reports and documentation as required to communicate findings, outcomes and lessons learned.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance (DoD Secret).
- 2-5 years (1 year min relevant experience in the role)
- Over 1years of experience working in SOC environment or as Security Analyst.
- Experience supporting a large global enterprise environment
- Solid and demonstrable comprehension of Information Security including malware, emerging threats, attacks, and vulnerability management.
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of IP protocols and ports.
- An understanding of incident response methodologies and technologies.
- Familiar with key security models and regulations such as ISO 2700X, SOX and PCI.
- Customer service including the resolution of customer escalations, incident handling, and response.
Nice to have skills/qualifications:
- Programming and/or scripting language experience (C, .NET, Python, Perl, etc).
- Technical certifications considered an asset are: CISSP, GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, GPEN , GCCF, CISA, CWSP, CCSP, CCNP, MSCE or, other relevant certification in vulnerability analysis, ethnical hacking techniques or penetration testing.
- Experience with vulnerability assessment platforms and manual validation.
- Experience in the areas of change control, problem management, incident management and troubleshooting of security solutions.
- Technical proficiency in at least one enterprise SIEM platform (i.e. ArcSight, Envision, Q1 Radar, Nitro Security), and at least one enterprise Network Intrusion Detection System (i.e. HP Tipping Point, Sourcefire, McAfee)
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)