Ref ID: 01400-0011758994
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $65000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
Bring your accounting experience and know-how to a dynamic, growing team at Robert Half Finance, now seeking a full-time Senior Accountant in the INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana area. As a Senior Accountant, your duties will include financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This position offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to help you achieve long-term potential within the company. We are looking for a candidate that possess excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment to support the successful growth of the firm.
What you get to do every single day
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Produce monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management purposes
- When working with business partners, ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls. Additionally, be able to provide support on special requests
- Formulate Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Produce error-free monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives