Ref ID: 01400-0011435011
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $70000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
Are you a quick learner who can keep up in a fast-paced environment? Are you excited about the idea of working with a reputable company? If so, Robert Half Finance may have the position for you. To support the company's objectives as Senior Accountant, you will prepare and consolidate financial statements, analyze and reconcile accounts, analyze cash flow, produce budgets and forecasting, prepare audits, and handle internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Candidate must possess top-notch analytical skills. A full-time role, this position include excellent compensation and benefits. You will also have the possibility of growth.
What you get to do every single day
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Provide monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Ensure corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls are followed when working with business partners and be able to provide support on special requests
- Complete monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables that includes journal entries, reconciliations, and reports in the compensation area in compliance with GAAP
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Engage in various department-wide initiatives
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Present Balance Sheet account reconciliations