SNI Companies is working with a Consumer Products Manufacturer in Brattleboro, VT in their search to add a Senior Accountant to their growing team.
This position will work closely with the manufacturing / operations team to track items like Physical Inventories, Work Order Variances, Scrap Costs, and more. The job requires strong communication skills and the desire to be a hands on contributor in driving profitability to their operations. Strong Cost Accounting skills is a must have. General Accounting / Month End Close is also included in the position.
The employer has operations across the US and is growing rapidly with promotional opportunities available for those who are interested and are targeting a long term future with the organization. This is a full time position with Monday - Friday schedule, that will join an established Accounting team.
Please see below for a listing of job responsibilities. If you are interested please apply to this listing or contact Michael Williams at 413-214-1517 or via email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Month End Close Process
- Track Physical Inventory / Variances in Inventory. Communicate data to operations team as needed
- Track Scrap levels and communicate any inefficient processes to operations team
- Ad Hoc Reporting including Annual Budget, Financial Consolodations, Inventory Cycle Count Reporting, Expense Reporting, and other Management Reports
- Work with outside auditors / provide relevant data for their audit
- Reconcile data between company Manufacturing ERP system and accounting systems
- Experience with Oracle is a plus
• Bachelor's in Accounting
• Previous Experience in the Manufacturing Sector
• Desire to work closely with operations team and be a hands on contributor