Ref ID: 01400-0011618163
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $55000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
Are you quick and efficient in your work? Can you see yourself working at a well-respected CPA Firm? Then you may be the perfect fit for a role Robert Half Finance is trying to fill. In the Senior Accountant role, you will support the company's goals by preparing and consolidating financial statements, analyzing and reconciling accounts, analyzing cash flow, establishing budgets and forecasting, preparing audits, and handling internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Expert analytical skills are essential to succeeding in this job. Beyond solid compensation, this full-time role comes with excellent benefits and the opportunity to grow.
What you get to do every day
- Present Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Continuously analyze current automation of the accounting and reporting process and present improvement suggestions
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Ensure corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls are followed when working with business partners and be able to provide support on special requests
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Allocate and prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis reports for management
- Engage in various department-wide initiatives
- Administer Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Perform monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP