Diverse Staffing is currently seeking an experienced professional for the position of Senior Accountant at our company. The employee will work for Diverse Staffing at our Corporate Office on the northwest side of Indianapolis, IN. for this opportunity. This is a full-time, direct hire position on our internal accounting team and will pay an annual base salary of up to $80,000 dependent on experience level.
The Senior Accountant monitors and analyzes general ledger accounts, financial statements, and reports. Supervises and performs major account analysis. Ensures accuracy in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Diverse Staffing’s policies and procedures.
In addition, as a Senior Accountant at Diverse Staffing, you will utilize your finance expertise to oversee, produce and consult senior leadership on the financial health of the company; articulating financial impact of potential new business lines, investments, client relationships being considered by the team.
The following represents the essential job functions, but is not intended to be fully inclusive of additional job responsibilities that may be assigned by your supervisor as needed:
- Prepares and reviews financial and statistical reports, analyzes unusual items on financial reports and notifies management when necessary.
- Prepares, reviews, and files sales tax, payroll tax, and payroll reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures financial transactions are recorded correctly and are consistent with SOX, GAAP, and other compliance requirements.
- Monitors, reviews, and solves discrepancies in general ledger accounts.
- Performs accounting duties of a more complex nature requiring professional experience and knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Assists with implementation and testing of accounting systems, methods, procedures and controls.
- Utilizes and controls accounting data systems.
At Diverse Staffing, our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it! Diverse Staffing is committed to providing jobs for veterans transitioning to civilian life.
It's time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration please forward resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Job Order ID: 159762