Kelly Services is currently seeking to hire a Senior-Level Administrative Assistant for our government client in Indianapolis, IN! The position is projected to be a 1-year contract. The role will include training. Projected start is November 9th. Interviews will begin as soon as an identified candidate is presented. There will be an in-person interview with the client.
Schedule- first shift, full time hours- Monday-Friday; 8am-4:30pm (must be punctual and reliable- attendance is crucial)
- Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, organizing meetings and travel arrangements, responding to inquiries and implementing office procedures and systems. The Administrative Support Specialist will also work direclty with Maternal Mortality Progam staff to help request records, abstract records, enter data and coordinate MMR program collaboration with other FRP and Department of Health program staff. This position requires strong communication with excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to make decisions with minimal supervision. "
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, others in the division, agency.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Able to type at least 45 wpm (net speed)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook (email and calendar), operate a multi-phone system
- Ability to find, gather and collect information or data and evaluate information against a set of standards.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas clearly and concisely.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
- Access to newly expanded Medical Plan options
- Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
- Several employee discounts
This role is being handled by the GTS Recruiting National Team, not the local Kelly Branch. If you have any questions, please feel free to email Bryan Jones, National Corporate Recruiter, at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.