About the Company and Opportunity:
- This company has been in business for over 30 years
- This company strongly believes in dealing honestly and fairly with its employees and provides an open door policy.
- This company is growing rapidly and offers room for growth from within.
- Management team is very hands on in developing employees to be their best selves!
Overview of the Cost Accountant role:
- The Cost Accountant will report directly to the Controller
- This Cost Accountant will prepare month-end journal entries and reconciliations for cost and inventory
- This Cost Accountant will perform balance sheet reconciliations and will assist with monthly budgeting and forecasting
- This Cost Accountant will work directly with the Inventory and Fixed Assets
Preferred Qualifications for the Cost Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related
- Have 5-10 years of accounting experience
- Experience with cost accounting, inventory and fixed assets
- Manufacturing industry experience (+)