Senior Cost Accountant / Analyst
As a senior cost accountant / analyst, you will be responsible for all cost accounting activities; this involves preparing and analyzing financial information.
- Preparing entries to accounts
- Reconciling accounting ledgers by posting account transactions
- Preparing financial reports summarizing account information and trends
- Resolving account discrepancies
- Communicating financial information to department heads and product line managers
Cost accountants, let Vaco advocate for you and you'll have an advantage over your competition. Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring directors, so we can connect your work experiences to the open job. Our client has an immediate opportunity for an experienced cost accountant. Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco promote your strengths to the hiring director while preparing you for that specific interview. If you have a cost background and are ready to take your career to the next level, let Vaco help you make it happen. Apply today!