Diverse Tech Staffing is assisting our client in Indianapolis, IN in their search for an Field Support Analyst for a contract position in a Government/Medical environment. The contract is expected to last through July 2021. Pay rate is based on experience and skill set. Please indicate your wage requirement when applying.
Specializing in IT, engineering, and manufacturing, Diverse Tech Staffing meets the demands of our career-minded candidates with an exceptional full-service approach while connecting employers with the candidates they need to meet their business objectives and manage their processes. That’s why top performers and growing companies continue to partner with us.
It’s time to join a winning team. For immediate consideration, apply online at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Job Order ID: 159987
- Responsible for installing, configuring, testing and maintaining systems that automate, measure or manage other standardized processes and tools within Technology and Operations.
- Performs assigned tasks to complete moderate to highly complex customer requests for configuration, testing and/or delivery of desktop software applications and standardized Operating Systems components and patches to production desktops.
- Provides support to IT users of desktop management tools to resolve technical i ssues of moderate to high complexity and provides 3rd level Helpdesk support for resolution of Sev1/Sev2 outages, based on SME status.
- Interface with software vendors to resolve desktop toolset issues of moderate to high complexity.
- Participates in meeting to advance regional or enterprise desktop configuration initiatives of moderate to high complexity and leads breakout sessions to gather requirements.
- Perform level II systems administration of selected desktop management applications