- Develop software for multiple targets (desktop, web, mobile).
- Develop and maintain SQL Databases, procedures, jobs and scripts.
- Communicate technical ideas and methods to an end user audience using written and verbal skills.
- Work with end users to gather requirements, analyze processes and identify the root business
- challenges that are presented.
- Document problem definition, analysis and proposed solution specification.
- Analyze and recommend changes to existing code, frameworks, applications and processes.
- Create applications that address business challenges and follow the documentation produced as
- the development specification.
- Maintain knowledge of current and evolving technologies and methodologies to implement
- solutions addressing business challenges
- Researches and evaluates software and hardware to assist in solutions and/or platforms.
- Plans, organizes, and guides projects and subordinate employees.
- Serves as the project leader for implementation of various system projects, as directed by
- 8+ years as a software or application engineer
- In-depth working knowledge of the Microsoft Development Stack (DevOps, C#, GIT, MS SQL)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- HTML5/CSS/JS, MVC
- Design User Interfaces that are clean, intuitive and functional
- Angular, TypeScript, SPA experience
- Microsoft Azure
- Permanent role: $100-125K depending upon full stack and leadership experience