Logistics done differently.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level with a rapidly expanding global company? Join XPO Logistics, a company named among the most admired in the world by Fortune and one of America's best employers by Forbes. We are looking for a dedicated professional who knows how to mentor a team to achieve positive results. As the Senior Director, Account Management, you will lead complex solutions, as well as develop and implement strategies with existing customers. Become a part of our growing, dynamic team and we'll help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Build and grow excellent customer relationships through shared goals, exceptional performance, open and direct communications, problem solving and collaboration
- Cultivate new opportunities with customers to diversify and expand our core business
- Partner with operations leaders to develop and implement customer-facing, consequential solutions
- Act as the voice of the customer within our organization
- Develop and lead appropriate communication forums with clients and internal business partners
- Ensure long-term viable options are in place
- Drive value-creating insights, recommendations and solutions across multiple projects; communicate with senior executives to implement selected courses of action
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 7 years of supply chain operational experience and knowledge, as well as business development and/or sales experience within the Healthcare (Pharmaceutical/Personal Care) industry
- Demonstrated leadership and collaborative skills providing consequential impact and results
- Expertise in consultative selling methods
It'd be great if you also have:
- Availability to travel 75% of the time
- 10 years of progressive experience in supply chain management
- Superior customer relationship management experience and skills
- Proven leadership and collaboration skills with the ability to effectively supervise, coach and influence employees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present clean, organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
- Strong project and time management skills with the ability to multitask and manage customer expectations
Be part of something big
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.