PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer with Embedded Micro-Controller Coding in C/C++ experience in Indianapolis, IN.
We are seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer that possesses a strong knowledge of Embedded Systems and be able to immediately contribute to development efforts.
The successful candidate's daily duties will involve developing Embedded System designs using contemporary architectures. Designs will be implemented using C/C++ for a range of applications including serial interfaces, Radio Frequency (RF) and Video DSP, controls, data links, embedded processing, etc.
The candidate will be expected to generate high quality design documentation and demonstrating proficiency at configuration management. This position requires significant knowledge of Printed Circuit Board design, construction, and terminology as required to realize Embedded Systems in hardware. Strong skills in System Analysis, Simulation, and Algorithm Development are also required.
- U.S. Citizenship
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience with Embedded Micro-Controller Coding in C/C++.
Must have expertise in:
- C/C++ language to include advanced aspects and best practices.
- One or more contemporary Embedded Processor Architectures, e.g. ARM Cortex-M.
- System analysis using tools such as Python or Matlab to develop algorithms and evaluate system characteristics prior to committing to code.
- Analog and digital peripherals commonly used in Embedded Systems e.g. SPI Flash, MAC, ADC, etc.
- Contemporary Embedded tool chains such as Keil, IAR, GNU etc.
- Troubleshooting Embedded Systems and Electronics in general.
- Configuration Management tools such as git or SVN.
- Printed Circuit Board construction, terminology, and design practices.
- MS or PhD. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Expertise Digital Signal Processing techniques.
- Analog Circuit Analysis and design (Spice).
- Knowledge of developing in a Linux environment.
- Embedded Linux.
- Embedded RTOS.
- Unit testing (TDD) concept and practice.
- System Architecting.
- Project management.
- Requires a degree in Electrical Engineering or related Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) field and four plus years of related experience.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$