Senior Financial Analyst
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will provide strategic analysis to senior management. You will also be responsible for the forecasting and budget-setting process as well as performing financial analysis and modeling.
Senior Financial Analyst responsibilities:
- Assist with detailed and consolidated annual budget
- Perform analysis for fiscal operations as necessary, including cash management, payroll, rent, investments, etc.
- Preparing accurate and timely monthly budget variance reports
- Assist in development of the monthly forecasting analysis
- Create, analyze, and present monthly/quarterly/annual reports ensuring all financial data has been recorded accurately
- Drive growth and profitability by working with individual business units through strategic forecasting and business analysis, including capital expenditures, variance analysis, process changes, and internal management reporting
- Be involved in corporate strategy projects including divestitures, mergers and acquisitions, industry analysis, and economic trends impacting business performance
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 2-5 years minimum work experience in an FP&A type role
Knowledge and skills:
- Self-starter who can lead projects with minimal supervision from management
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to thrive in team-based settings
- Desire to take on the responsibility of leading a finance function
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in fast-paced environment
- Vigorous work ethic and high-performance standards
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- CFA or CFP&A preferred but not required
Instead of being a faceless resume, let Vaco advocate for you in your search for a corporate finance position. Right now, our client is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst. With Vaco, you will have an advantage over your competition. Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring manager, so we can connect your work experience to the open job. We'll promote your corporate finance strengths to the hiring manager while preparing you for that specific interview. Apply today!