ECS is seeking a Senior Functional Analyst to work in our Indianapolis, IN office.
This role is part of a high-performing team dedicated to excellence in support of our customer in providing functional expertise to software development, systems engineering, and O&M services for a myriad of highly complex, Government-designed and Government-owned enterprise business-critical systems relating to Financial Management, Human Resources Management, Integrated Pay and Personnel Management for the USMC, Navy, and across the DoD.
As a Senior Functional Analyst on the team, you are be expected to provide expert guidance to developers on systems and procedural guidance from the administrative manuals which govern the the administrative systems for the Marine Corps.
- U.S. Citizen
- Eligibility to obtain a DoD Secret clearance.
- Must be proactive and be a logical thinker.
- Demonstrates the ability to multi-task and use technical & creative problem solving
- Have expert level functional knowledge of Marine Corps Personnel Systems to include at a minimum: MROWS, DTS, MCTFS, MOL, Unite Diary
- Expert functional knowledge of the policies, rules and procedures IRAM, PRIUM, MCRAMM and JTR.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.