Creative Financial Staffing is working with a non-profit organization looking to find a Senior General Ledger Accountant to join their team.
About the Organization Seeking a Senior General Ledger Accountant :
· Our client is a nonprofit human services organization that each year provides more than 100,000 low income residents in the Greater Indianapolis area with the tools and resources needed to transition from poverty to stability and from stability to success. They use a comprehensive approach that systematically addresses the range of barriers faced by households in poverty, from day-to-day crises to long term needs for jobs and education. This organization has great longevity in the careers of its employees, with many staying five, ten, or more years in the organization
Background Expected of the Senior General Ledger Accountant:
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, related field, or experience equivalent
· 5 years' experience or more in general accounting
· Non-profit accounting experience preferred
· Experience with Blackbaud Financial Edge is a plus