Senior Manufacturing Execution System Developer
BCforward is seeking a Senior Manufacturing Execution System Developer for a large pharmaceutical company located in Indianapolis, IN.
Expected Duration: Long-term with PTO and Paid Holiday
- The purpose of the Sr. Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Consultant is to plan and execute implementations and support strategy across a large pharmaceutical company's IT systems and technologies. The Sr MES Consultant role ensures that local systems are delivered and maintained so business operations continue to run and are optimized. The Sr MES Consultant is expected to identify and implement technical requirements resulting in appropriate technology, application, process, solution, and information solutions. The Sr MES Consultant evaluates and translates functional requirements into technical requirements and resolves challenging technical issues.
- Interact with internal/external customers to gather requirements from a business and systems perspective by interpreting business needs and translating them into technical requirements.
- Apply manufacturing system development experience across a broad spectrum of technical applications including manufacturing execution systems (MES), data acquisition and system integration.
- Execute or lead software system design, development and integration activities.
- Conduct practical debugging and troubleshooting in complex applications and systems.
- Support and/or contribute to the design, development, and delivery of end user training and/or procedures.
- Ensure technology deliverables adhere to company and regulatory policies.
- Solve problems while exhibiting judgment
- Experience working with Manufacturing Execution System (MES), specifically Rockwell Automation MES products
- Strong working knowledge of Validation process
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, & process improvement skills
- Good communication skills (written/oral)
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 92273 when responding to this ad.