Our client is a third-party collection medical agency with over 15 years of success in helping hospitals gain control of their accounts receivable, maximize cash flow, reduce bad debt expense, while improving customer satisfaction. They are proud to announce they have a 4% turnover rate with clients! Due to growth they are seeking to hire two Sr Operations Manager to assist in their Bad Debt department.
Sr Operations Manager
- Manage 50 FTE plus supervisors all in bad debt.
- Drive collections improvement though the strategic use of outbound dialing campaigns, letter and agent performance.
- Develop, implement, and improve collection strategies and work plans that optimize performance and minimize collection expense
- Create environment with strong professional development and mentoring of supervisors, and other employees.
- Ensure appropriate staffing leveling and utilization of resources
- Implement and enforce departmental policies as well as government regulations.
- Participate in the selection, hiring, on-boarding, performance evaluation and training of employees.