Job Description Summary
This role is supporting Indiana Contact Tracing Center. It's a remote opportunity, open to any location in the USA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set priorities, consolidate schedules, and monitor activities to ensure program success.
- Ensure all cross project-dependencies are identified and communicated to project teams and stakeholders.
- Ensure that all program activities operate within the procedures defined by the organization.
- Supervise program staff by providing direction, input and feedback.
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders to ensure alignment with business strategies.
- Ensure the program operates within the approved budget.
- Monitor program risks and ensure appropriate actions are take, including escalating issues timely to the Project Director.
- Maintain understanding of business operations and how users interact with the relevant systems and use that understanding to provide decision support analysis.
- Ensure that MAXIMUS is in compliance with all applicable requirements of the contract, state and federal regulations.
- Develop and/or review all documentation, project plans and reports required to meet the requirements of the contract.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
- Seven (7) or more years of experience in an operations, call center, or business process outsourcing field.
- Three (3) or more years of people management/leadership experience.
- Project Management experience, including working with/oversite of HR, finance, contracts, IT, SLA compliance, etc. on projects
- Large call center (500+) management experience highly preferred
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.