Senior Project Manager Needed
1- Stable Company, Great Location
3- Very Visible Project Within Company
The Senior Project Manager will be helping build timelines, drive project deliverables, keep employees up to speed, and create trainings on newly implemented products during a massive system software change and implementation.
This role will sit on site North side of Indianapolis, IN and will be an exciting and highly visible role within the company. Additionally this project is estimated to last for 6 months.
- Maintain an excellent quality standard for delivery
- Collaborate with IT team, implementation team, and managers to estimate, plan, and manage project.
- Train employees on new virtual charting program for front end users
- Build timeline and implement protocols
What We Look For:
- PMP is a Plus
- 10+ years experience
- Health Care background
- Strong Systems Software Change Management experience
- Highly motivated; self-starter
- Strong attention-to-detail and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Apply Now or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)