Shift: 2nd Shift
The Schneider maintenance team has an immediate need for a detail oriented Senior Service Advisor to be the main liaison between Schneider Drivers and our shop. You will have direct contact with the Driver, diagnose the equipment, retrieve fault codes, and make appropriate repair decisions. You will update the Driver and the business regarding the availability of the equipment, as well as, create accurate electronic work orders for the shop.
About the role:
- Support the Drivers in a highly professional manner to ensure a positive shop experience.
- Prioritize workload in a dynamic environment.
- Provide accurate availability of equipment and communicate to the drivers.
As an Associate you will enjoy:
- Schneider offers a clean, safe working environment, company paid training, safety shoe program and uniforms provided by the company.
- Performance based pay plan, paid weekly with hourly rate vs flat rate, referral rewards program.
- Paid vacation, flex days and holiday pay as well as a company matched 401K, fully funded Retirement and Profit Share plan.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance, and wellness programs available to include smoking cessation and adoption benefits, flexible spending account.
- Education reimbursement program plus individual development opportunities, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses.