ECS is seeking a Senior Service Management Specialist to work in our Indianapolis, IN office.
This role is part of a high-performing team dedicated to excellence in support of our customer in providing functional expertise to software development, systems engineering, and O&M services for a myriad of highly complex, Government-designed and Government-owned enterprise business-critical systems relating to Financial Management, Human Resources Management, Integrated Pay and Personnel Management for the USMC, Navy, and across the DoD.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Researches current accounts, historical data, source documents, etc., to perform gap analysis between the source accounting system and the target accounting system.
- Compiles, analyzes, and summarizes data from source accounting system and financial systems, documents, and reports to identify project requirements.
- Identifies discrepancies in source accounting system that need to be corrected before converting to target accounting system.
- Analyst assists in the planning and development of assessment criteria and conditions for the testing phases. Incumbent coordinates with programming and testing staff to establish test schedules, test input/output control, and implementation schedules.
- Analyzes and prepares reports on the causes of recurring data deficiencies, determines the cause of processing errors or problems and recommends corrective procedures.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must have a Secret Clearance
- Must be proactive and be a logical thinker.
- This position REQUIRES demonstrated experience using Marine Corps Financial Systems
- Demonstrates the ability to multi-task and use technical & creative problem solving
- 3+ years of knowledge and experience in USMC or Navy Financial Systems and Budget practice.
- Experience within the Oracle EBS Financial Suite of Modules (P2P, A2R, O2C, OTL, B2R, etc…).
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.