Senior Software Engineer
The senior software developer works as part of a team in the design and implementation of corporate software applications. This role leads requirement analysis and writes technical specifications as a basis to develop, review and debug projects.
- Design User Interfaces that are clean, intuitive and functional.
- Develop software for multiple targets (desktop, web, mobile).
- Develop and maintain SQL Databases, procedures, jobs and scripts.
- Communicate technical ideas and methods to an end user audience using written and verbal
- Work with end users to gather requirements, analyze processes and identify the root business
challenges that are presented.
- Document problem definition, analysis and proposed solution specification.
- Analyze and recommend changes to existing code, frameworks, applications and processes.
- Create applications that address business challenges and follow the documentation produced as
the development specification.
- Maintain knowledge of current and evolving technologies and methodologies to implement
solutions addressing business challenges
- Researches and evaluates software and hardware to assist in solutions and/or platforms.
- Plans, organizes, and guides projects and subordinate employees.
- Serves as the project leader for implementation of various system projects, as directed by
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years as a software or application engineer
- In-depth working knowledge of the Microsoft Development Stack (DevOps, C#, GIT, MS SQL)
- SPA Experience
- Microsoft Azure
- Full time role with a salary range of $110-125K