Logistics done differently.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level with a rapidly expanding global company? Join XPO Logistics, a company named among the most admired in the world by Fortune Magazine and one of America’s best employers by Forbes. As the Senior Warehouse Site Manager, you’ll be responsible for the efficient operation of the warehouse, including order fulfillment, shipping/receiving and inventory control activities. Become a part of our dynamic team and we'll help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Provide daily supervision of warehouse associates to ensure the safe, clean and efficient operation of the warehouse
- Maintain work schedules and work assignments; ensure time and attendance is properly maintained, monitored and approved in a timely manner
- Manage all equipment for efficient utilization, and coordinate all equipment maintenance needs
- Train, maintain and model the 7S Workplace Organization standard; ensure all safety procedures and policies are followed
- Partner with staff to manage and maintain appropriate stock at all times
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 5 years of managerial/supervisory experience within the Healthcare (Pharmaceutical/Personal Care) industry
- Experience in a highly automated distribution center environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and computerized scanner equipment
- Availability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor’s or master's degree
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Experience in supply chain management in a distribution environment
- Lean, Six Sigma and Continuous Process Improvement knowledge and experience
- Experience in an AS9100 or ISO environment
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) experience
- Working knowledge of financial accounting, including developing and/or managing a P&L; experience with HR practices
- Strong problem-solving techniques and statistical analysis skills
- Ability to monitor and enforce safety measures and policies for all internal team members and external vendors; able to provide coaching for supervisors to ensure a safe work environment
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.