Diverse Tech Staffing is assisting our client in Indianapolis, IN in their search for SharePoint Developer for a contract position in a Government/Medical environment. The contract is expected to last through February 2021. The pay rate starts at $42 and is based on experience and skill set. Please indicate your wage requirement when applying.
Specializing in IT, engineering, and manufacturing, Diverse Tech Staffing meets the demands of our career-minded candidates with an exceptional full-service approach while connecting employers with the candidates they need to meet their business objectives and manage their processes. That’s why top performers and growing companies continue to partner with us.
It’s time to join a winning team. For immediate consideration, apply online #157074
The Diverse Tech Staffing SharePoint Developer will perform the following responsibilities:
- Participates in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle, typically for an assigned business unit, client program, or corporate department and utilizes various customer technology platforms.
- Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements.
- Collaborates with engineers and graphic designers, analyzes and classifies complex change request and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements.
- Works with development team to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications.
- Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements.
- Codes and maintains complex components of information systems.
- Mentors others on coding standards and performs code reviews.
- Develops and performs system testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes unit tests to validate results.
- Aids in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Provides on call support and monitors the system and identifies system deficiencies.
- Full stack development across the back-end, client side, and UI.
- Engage with architects/product team to comprehend functional challenges, prototype new ideas, and new technologies, and help to create innovative solutions.
- Design and develop solutions following established frameworks, application development standards and quality processes in projects.
- Assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
- Gain knowledge and control of client integration endpoints (live API's, Batch, Queue based processing).
- Will work within a fast-paced Agile DevOps team contributing and collaborating with the scrum team on a daily basis.
- Participate in all phases of Agile methodology (planning, grooming, coding sprint items).
- Mentor junior developers, which may include performing code reviews. Suggest tools, technologies, and best practices that improve stability.
- Writes source code, adapts existing components, compiles, links and tests the developed components as units creating test stubs and test data as necessary.
- Fixes defects identified during unit testing and re-execute unit tests to verify the expected behavior.
- Translates the business requirements into a further level of detail that describes how to implement the system.
- Performs project management tasks including planning, estimating, status reporting and scope management.
- Participates in definition of the requirements of a system including the functional and non-functional requirements; creates design documents.
- Performs analysis and conceptual design on complex system components and ensures designs are accurately documented and receive the appropriate stakeholder approval.
- Provides the appropriate support both ongoing and during the integration and acceptance testing phases.
- Provides production support of all environments (test, prod, QA), On-call responsibilities.
- Analyze current customer environment to identify and implement SharePoint solutions, both out-of-the-box and custom development as needed.
- Work directly with end users to analyze business needs, develop requirements for development tasks and implement solutions.
- Responsible for design and test documentation and working with project managers to contribute to requirements.
- Ability to pass an in-depth criminal background check
- Requires BA/BS degree or technical institute training; 3+ years experience on one platform, multi database, multi language or multi business application, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Incumbent
- The ability to mentor others, lead small projects and provide troubleshooting support.
- Experience in Architecture and Development with SharePoint technologies; experience with SharePoint 2013 and higher; customizing new sites using SharePoint features or custom development as needed.
- Develop and define custom information management policies for various site elements, content types, and document libraries.
- Provide guidance with naming conventions and meta data. Develop organizational strategies for complex document libraries.
- Customize SharePoint sites and pages using Web Parts.
- Manage access to users (add, delete and modify user permissions).
- Manage Publishing features and Infrastructure. Create user groups. Create and set up discussion forums.
- Design web sites and pages; IIS; creating complex workflows & forms; database design and development.
- Strong skills in Microsoft.Net technologies, VB, VB.net, ASP.net, C#, C++, Visual Studio 2008 and higher, IIS, SharePoint 2010 and higher, WCF, Entity Framework, MVC, SQL Server 2008 and higher, stored procedures and triggers, database design/administration, file processing (able to read and write various file formats), Java, HTML, XML, JQuery, AJAX.
- Prefer experience working in Agile environment.
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. Diverse Staffing is committed to helping veterans re-enter the civilian workforce. #157074